Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bourjois Rouge Hi-Tech in Rouge Futuriste 82 and Regard Pailleté sparkling eyeliner in 32 Brun flamboyant review

Bourjois Rouge Hi-Tech in Rouge Futuriste 82





Swatch


Blended in


I bought this in Rouge Futuriste 82. It is a coral, orangey coloured tint. This is a really nice tint. It cost $19.90, after John Little 20% off, $15.90. It glides on really well and has just a tinge of a smell that is negligible. This creates a nice coral stain on my lips. However, after putting it on, it caused a stinging sensation on my lips. I'm not sure whether it is because I'm allergic to the product or not. The tint may not cause a stinging effect on your lips like mine.

If not for the stinging sensation thing, I would say that this is a good tint, only drawback is that it takes ages to remove. When applied to the cheeks it also gives a beautiful glowy colour to your cheeks (pat a bit of loose powder over it to make it look more natural).

Bourjois Regard Pailleté sparkling eyeliner in 32 Brun flamboyant



Its a brown eyeliner with flecks of gold glitter in it.


However, in real life the it is not as brown and dark as seen in the picture above.
It glided on really well on my eyes, but the colour was a very light brown. Also, it had a very smelly smell (I don't know why)that made me want to throw up. It cost $15.80 and that is a little bit pricey for an eyeliner since most eyeliners range from $5 to $11 or $12 plus.
So all in all, I have to say that it is a nay for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment