Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Body Shop Vitamin C SPF 15 Daily Moisturiser Review



I bought this cos i tried the tester on my hands loads of times and it made my hands really soft! :D so i thought it would have the same effect on my face.

Sadly, its too oily for me. After putting it on, my skin felt like it couldn't breathe and my face felt oily and disgusting. Definitely not a good feeling. It didn't seem to be absorbed by my skin and left an oily film on my face. :(

I think this is probably formulated for people with dry skin and it retails at $32.90, which is pretty expensive (it is the body shop afterall). I think i'll be using this as a handcream cos it really works well on my hand! :D makes it feel soft and plummy.

Overall a no-go if you have combination or oily skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment