Friday, April 2, 2010

Neutrogena Hydro Boost mousse cleanser Review

It's Good Friday today! :DDD YAY holiday haha

Today I'm reviewing the Neutrogena Hydro Boost mousse cleanser.



It comes with a pump dispenser and after a few pumps, foam comes out! :D Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh.........
I feel like a small kid again haha! :D



ingredients:


What is says on the bottle:
Neutrogena Hydro Boost mousse cleanser is a gentle hydrating cleanser. Rich cushiony lather effectively foams away impurities, while a special hydrating agent adds back moisture so skin remains clean and soft.

Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Oil-free. Good for dry,sensitive skin.

Made in Korea. 150ml

Direction: Use daily. Pump foam into palm and massage onto face. Rinse with water.

My thoughts:
I really liked this! It's my 2nd favourite product from the Neutrogena Hydro Boost series after Neutrogena Hydro Boost mask haha.

The cleanser strips away all the clogged dirt and oil from my face and leaves my skin soft and smooth :D Thus it allows for quicker and easier absorption of my moisturiser.

The only thing I don't like is the weird smell...probably due to the fragrance they added in.

All in all, it is something I would consider buying when I run out of cleanser. It retails at $15.80

Note: These 2 products were given to me by Neutrogena and any opinions expressed here are my true opinions of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment