Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Etude House Moistfull Peeling Wash Review









Here's what it says on the tube:
Facial peeling scrub that gently removes dull skin and facial excess while supplying hydrating moisture.

Directions:
Apply to dry cleaned skin. Massage gently for 2 mins and rinse with warm water.

120ml

Extra info from website:
Moistfull contains Baobab Tree extract to smoothe and moisturize dry skin for a replenished look. Part of a balanced skincare line.

My mom bought this for me in Malaysia cos it was on sale at that point of time. I think she paid less that SGD$10 for the tube. Which is really cheap. IMO, I feel that this product didn't work for me at all. After much rubbing, very little dead skin was removed and I think my skin probably got more wrinkles from all the rubbing! Haha and my skin didn't look any clearer or brighter than before unlike the Follow Me one which I tried before. So definitely a nay from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment