Thursday, February 25, 2010

CNY nails 2

Lol I'm posting up yet another entry on CNY inspired nails cos yuan xiao is on sun. CNY's gonna be over soon. :'(

here's what I used


As usual apply base coat first, followed by 2 coats of the base colour. Its a Sylvie nail polish. I absolutely love this colour :D Its a pretty pearly white with a pink sheen to it when seen under the light.


Then I drew on flowers and patterns top with code:b nail art pen from etude house.
Sorry for the bad pic quality.


Then used a red nail polish from daiso to colour in the flowers and top it off with glitter: red and gold (Its CNY afterall)




Final nails:








And my toenails for CNY. Was feeling lazy so all I did was paint them with indigo polish and dust them with silver glitter to match my indigo dress haha



No comments:

Post a Comment