Monday, January 25, 2010

Spring nails!

As you might have already known, the popular colours for spring 2010 are green and blue! haha So I came up with designs for nails for spring! I don't have light blue nail polish so I had to make do with dark blue nail polish...though its not really spring-ish... aish. But who cares! As long as my nails look pretty and I have fun puttin gon nail polish heehee

Nail polish used for fingernails & toenails:


Left to right: Sylvie nail polish, daiso top coat, the face shop nail polish, daiso base coat, the face shop nail polish

Hands:
Paint 2 coats of the face shop green nail polish


Then add a stripe of the face shop sparkly orange nail polish across the middle of your nails, 2 stripes for thumb.



And the toes:
Apply 1 coat of Sylvie dark blue nail polish


Then design your toes as deem fit. Okay that sounds so guailan haha.
I did overlapping polka dots for one of my big toes and a rainbow-like thing for the other using the same nail polishes I used for my fingernails.





No comments:

Post a Comment