Friday, February 19, 2010

Skinfood Carrot Collagen Eye Sheet review



Inside:



I'm using it on my eyes. The black nose patch on my nose is the skinfood black bean nose pack.


Skinfood Carrot Collagen Eye Sheet is one of Skinfood's bestsellers and retails at $5.

Instructions:
Remove transparent film of eye sheet and put the patch under the eye area. Remove the outer white film and leave the patch on for 30 - 45 minutes until its serum is completely absorbed.

From the skinfood website:
Contains carrot extract full of vitamin A, marine collagen and royal jelly that moisturizes and tightens the dry and sensitive eye rims. Hydro-gel, which offers excellent skin affinity, contains an extensive portion of nutrients that gets absorbed into the eye rims easily.

My thoughts on it:
It felt really uncomfortable, but after 30 mins, my dark eye circles did get noticeably lighter by a few shades or so! My dark eye circles didn't disappear altogether of course but it was pretty good, considering that all the eye creams that I've tried before didn't even make my dark eye circles lighter by even a shade. I can see why its on the bestsellers' list.

I do like this a lot but the price makes me wince. Its $5 for one. Which is reallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy expensive. So I think I'll probably buy this when there are special occasions coming up like weddings or CNY (I tried this on CNY eve haha).

I do recommend this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment