Friday, January 22, 2010

Skinfood Black Bean Nose Pack review

Remember the skinfood Black Bean Nose Pack I bought some time ago?

Well, I finally got around to using it haha
(You can click on the images to enlarge them)




Well, I admit I was pretty surprised when I saw that the nose strip was black haha it does say black bean, but it never really registered that it would be black in colour. It has a funky smell, but its not a big problem. After sticking it on for a while, you get used to the smell.

All you have to do is wet your nose and peel off the plastic before sticking it on for 15 mins.

As for its effectiveness...Skinfood Black Bean Nose Pack really works! :DD Although I usually don't like nose strips cos they don't work for me. Most of my blackheads were gone, and any residue left by the nose pack can be easily removed using water or toner, unlike the Biore strips. :D

The only drawback to this is that the price is horribly high in Sg. One Skinfood Black Bean Nose Pack costs $2.10. You can also buy them in packs of 7 at $12.80, so it works out to be around $1.80 each.

If you really have a bad blackhead problem on your nose, I recommend this, but be prepared to shell out a bomb.



No comments:

Post a Comment