Monday, January 11, 2010

Skinfood Aloe Vera bb cream review

Tested out the Skinfood Aloe Vera bb cream today. Got it as a sample when I went shopping at skinfood.




Swatch


Before and After in natural light


Before and After under fluorescent light


Comparison on hand



I felt that it was pretty thick and difficult to blend. Blending is important as it tends to settle in the fine lines and accentuate them. The colour was a closer match to my skin than the etude house bb cream, but the colour was a bit too yellow and beige so it made me look sallow. I'd say the coverage is light to med, as my dark circles are only slightly covered. However, it does make my face look like it's been airbrushed over haha. My skin does look dewy and brighter after applying it.

It has additional spf 20 and PA++ as well, which is rather good, and a sample can be used for 2 or 3 applications. But it is rather pricey at $38 for 30g. Overall, I'd say its a no-go, for its jacked-up price and yellow colour.

Lol and here's a super cute CNY brochure




will be updating on CNY inspired nails soon :D wait for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment