Thursday, February 4, 2010

Clinique clarifying moisture lotion 1 review




This bottle contains 200ml (6.7fl.oz) of product

From clinique's website:
Step 2 in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System-and the difference-maker for great skin. Gentle exfoliating lotion developed by Clinique's dermatologists de-flakes to reveal clearer skin. Smooths the way for moisture. Formulas for oilier skin help sweep away oil, maintain clearer skin.

Skin Types: 1 - Very Dry to Dry
Concern: Dullness

Written on the bottle:
Clinically formulated.
Allergy tested.
100% fragrance free.

This softening water lotion was developed by Clinique's dermatologists to rehydrate and renew drier skins. Gently releases the hold of dulling surface flakes to smooth skin's texture, optimise cell turnover. Creates an ideal state for moisturisation. Quickly absorbed. Apply to cleansed skin with saturated cotton, avoiding eye area.

I suppose it replaces toner as the 2nd step in your skincare routine.

Honestly, I don't really feel that lotions do much for the skin but I do use them. They are considered an integral part of a basic skincare routine. Usually I don't really care which brand I use, but I don't like Clinique clarifying moisture lotion 1 very much sadly.

Most of its problem lies in its packaging. Cos of the huge opening of the bottle, I feel that way too much product gushes out at one go and my hand keeps getting wet from the toner. Not only that, the is the main cause of it running out very quickly due to wastage of the product.

Clinique is a higher end brand and it is not cheap to replace it either so I'd say that this is strictly a no-go for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment