Thursday, February 18, 2010

Daiso base coat review



It costs $2, as with everything in Daiso. It's made in taiwan btw, not Jp. It contains 10ml of product, and is supposed to prevent your nails from yellowing

Ingredients: ehtyl acetate, butyl acetate, isopropyl alcohol, nitrocellulose, phthalic anhydride/trimetallic anhydride/glycols copolymer, acetyl tributyl citrate, adipic acid/fumaric acid/phthalic acid/tricyclodecane dimethanol copolymer, C10-18 triglycerides, panax ginseng root extract

This are pictures of my nails after two weeks



As you can see, my nails are pretty yellow so it doesn't really do what its supposed to do. But then, all the base coats I have used before also did not prevent nails from yellowing so I think the product is not really at fault. It actually holds the nail polish to the nail pretty well so I pretty much like it. Also, it has a watery consistency which I really like cos it won't thicken really fast and be really difficult to spread.

So overall, it doesn't prevent yellowing of nails but I think its not a bad purchase for $2 cos I like its other qualities.


No comments:

Post a Comment