Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bio-essence Tanaka White Renewal Night Cream review






I bought Bio-essence Tanaka White Renewal Night Cream quite a long time ago...can't remember when exactly actually haha so I don't remember the price as well my bad.

Well, I think its ok...noy particularly spectacular or anything. It hydrates my skin a tad too well. My face is often oily when I wake up after a night's rest, which I really hate so I use this only on days when I feel that my skin in especially dry. I think it would be more suitable for those with dry skin (I have combination skin).

As for its whitening properties...I actually felt that the difference in my skin colour should be more attributed to the fact that I stayed indoors more rather than the cream cos I only applied it like once every 3 days cos it was too oily for me and I couldn't stand feeling like my face was covered in oil.

Sadly, I don't particularly like this cream and I think it would be more suitable for more mature ladies with drier skin. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment