Thursday, January 28, 2010

Neutrogena hydro boost water gel review

I got this 5 ml Neutrogena hydro boost water gel tube free with the Feb issue of Cleo.

It's a new series by neutrogena.

It says on the back of the tube that it has a Progressive Release System and it continuously replenishes moisture and boosts skin's water retention ability for long lasting hydration.

It is made in Korea.





full size version:







It does hydrate my skin (I have combination skin), which is its basic function. However, unlike my usual moisturiser, my skin doesn't look dewy and luminous after the gel is absorbed. My skin looked as dull as ever. But it does perform its moisturising ability pretty well, and since its a drugstore brand, the price won't be harsh on your pocket.

I'd say its pretty good as a replacement while you're searching for the perfect moisturiser for your skin.




No comments:

Post a Comment