Sunday, January 31, 2010

Kanebo Epilat review




I bought this at sasa quite a long time ago haha. It was pretty affordable at $3.90.

Admittedly, what drew me to this was the pretty hime style bottle! It's pink and has pretty silver wing designs on it :D There's a blue version of this without fragrance with the same hime style decoration. I had a hard time choosing between the 2 haha but in the end I came back with the pink one.

It is a cream that you're supposed to put on your legs after you've shave them to prevent ingrown hair and whatnot. Well, I tried it and it works pretty decently. There is lesser ingrown hair after shaving and it moisturises the legs as well. It has a slight floral fragrance while the blue one does not have any fragrance. The bottle itself has a small opening so it is easy to control the amount of product that comes out. 2 or 3 drops of it should be sufficient for the legs.

All in all, I think it is a pretty good deal cos of the low price ($3.90 only!) and the pretty packaging, although the formula could've been improved further. Sadly, I don'y see this carried by sasa anymore. Wonder what happened to it. Maybe you can find it on ebay or some japanese online stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment