Thursday, January 21, 2010

Etude House O2 White Mask Sheet review



I got 3 of these free cos they've been giving this out as a door gift. Not sure whether they have changed the door gift by now though.

The instructions were in Korean so I wasn't really sure, but I think you just put it on your face for 10 to 15 mins. It contains 20 ml of serum.

Well, I used it last night and I have to say that its really good! :D
After putting it on, my skin looked brighter and clearer. Not exactly luminous but there was definitely an improvement in skin condition and my skin didn't look dull anymore! :D There wasn't a strong smell and the face mask fit my face much better than the face shop ones so the mask didn't keep sliding off and only a little serum was dripping onto me haha

I'm pretty satisfied with this product and I would consider buying this when I finish using my 3 face masks :D Not sure what the price is though. Have to make a trip down to Etude House to find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment