Monday, January 18, 2010

Couleur Inc Tint 'N' Gloss in 02 Glossy Red review

Couleur Inc Tint 'N' Gloss in Glossy Red





swatch


lol I've been using it for sometime and I thought I should introduce it to everyone! :D

This was given to me by my mom's friend. I think it costs $7.90 or a couple of dollars more. I'm not really sure. Couleur inc is stocked at John Little and Sinma and its stuff are really really cheap. This particular product comes in 2 other colours.

Now for my thoughts on it.

Firstly, it is very sheer. You need at least 2 coats before the colour appears but that's why I like it. It allows me to build up and control the amount of colour going onto my lips unlike lipsticks and lip tints.

Also, the colour is spread evenly as well and gives my lips a light sheen but doesn't make it look oily, neither is it sticky. It gives a light rosy hue to my lips and makes them look healthy. It doesn't dry out my lips but its staying power is quite low but its so small it shouldn't be a hassle to bring it around and reapply outside.
Also, it hydrates my lips pretty well.

All in all, I really like this product and would like to recommend it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment